re: life expectancy after very low cd4 count from 12/4/11
Dec 11, 2011
Not a question, just a comment. I had a cd4 count of 4 3.5 years ago with PCP. Latest lab results came back and I have gone up to 453, shocked and elated to see that. It can and does happen especially when vl is non-detectable
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Fabulous response. Good to see and provides encouragement for others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.