can toxoplasmosis be transmitted airborne

I have a cat and I am always very careful when i change the litterbox, I wear gloves and wash my hands twice afterwards, but I was wondering if there was any risk of coming into contact with the toxoplasmosis parasite via an airborne route and if it would be wise to wear a face mask when changing the litterbox. Also do you think I should have labwork done to check for infection or would I be showing any symptoms of infection?

If your cat is strictly an indoor cat, the likelihood of your cat being infected is extremely low. But yes, if your cat has come in contact with a source that could have toxo in it, then toxo cysts could be present in the cat feces, and could become airborne and possibly inhaled. In general, we do check a blood test in someone with HIV infection to see if they have been exposed to toxo in past. But that is not a recurring test unless the workup warrants it.

life expectancy after very low cd4 count
more info from declining cd4