duration for the blood and sperms to be infected

hai i am sat from india i have been infected by hiv in the year 2010 and now progressing with a good health and maintaining my cd4 and viral count in control well my dought is that how many days does the virus takes to reach the whole blood cells and sperms from the day of i got infected bcoz as around 20 days of the time that i got infected i had sex with a women with out protection and fortunately she is now hiv negative so i would like to know how many days does it take for the virus to reach to my blood completely and to my sperms plz do guide me with proper information thank u .

The appearance of HIV in the blood after acute infection is on the order of a few days.

blip due to poppers?
rising cd8