|Humoral factor in HIV transmission
Dec 4, 2011
I'm with someone is HIV positive and I have a IgM level below the reference range would this make me more susceptible to getting an established HIV infection if the condom broke or through some other form of contact like unprotected oral sex?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Possible, but unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.