High Alkaline Phosphatase, AST & ALT

Hi, I'm fully suppressed, with CD4 of 1100. My last two full blood panels have shown quite elevated Alkaline Phosphatase, AST and ALT. I don't know what those are and my doctor hasn't mentioned it. I just noticed this as I was entering these results in this website's health/lab tracker. All my other labs seem normal. Could you please give me more information, or an idea of this would be a concern?

First elevated result: Alkaline Phospahatase 292 U/L AST 88 U/L ALT 152 U/L

Second: Alkaline Phosphatase 131 U/L AST 21 U/L (in range) ALT 24 U/L (in range)

Thanks!

From what you present, it appears that the first results were elevated, but the second test you report was a follow-up and are now in the normal range? You don't indicate what HIV meds you are taking, or whether you are on any other meds or over the counter products, and whether you have any other medical conditions like hepatitis C virus infection. The elevation of those blood tests can indicate something is going on in the liver. However, if the second test results were following the first, whatever it was appears to be resolved.

hep-c viral load test
Humoral factor in HIV transmission