hep c and viral load

in 2002 I was diagnosed with hep c and had a viral load of 1 million. I have not had a viral load test since then and have not had treatment but have had yearly function test which are great. If I have another viral load test (doing it in December) and it shows there is no load am I cured? Could I possible have never had it? I am not HIV infercted...

No, you had HCV infection if your viral load was 1 million. Yes, it is possible that the viral load could be undetectable now (without treatment), indicating that you cleared the infection. But in all probability, it is more likely it will still be detectable around a million.

cd4 count
hiv meds