Nov 26, 2011
i m HBe antigen positive and HBe antibody is also positive my viral load is 232 IU/ml and liver function test is all normal what is possible outcome?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were performed, and whether other HBV tests were performed. This could represent acute infection or chronic infection. I suggest you consult with a liver expert.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
- Bleeding While Giving Oral Sex
- Condom Slipped Off Pulling Out
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.