Nov 26, 2011
i m HBe antigen positive and HBe antibody is also positive my viral load is 232 IU/ml and liver function test is all normal what is possible outcome?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were performed, and whether other HBV tests were performed. This could represent acute infection or chronic infection. I suggest you consult with a liver expert.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
- White Discharge Gonorrhea
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Advanced Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.