Nov 26, 2011
i m HBe antigen positive and HBe antibody is also positive my viral load is 232 IU/ml and liver function test is all normal what is possible outcome?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were performed, and whether other HBV tests were performed. This could represent acute infection or chronic infection. I suggest you consult with a liver expert.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Work In The Medical Field With Hiv?
- Hiv Positive Woman Transmission To Negative Men
- Is Hiv Transmission From Female To Male One Time Unlikely?
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
- Antifungal Mouth Rinses Used To Treat Thrush
- Can An Allergic Reaction Cause Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.