Test Results-- I'm confused

I've been taking Atripla for a year. In May, I had CD4%: 39 (797), CD8%:34 (691), Absolute Lymphocyte 2057 and I was undetectable. My bloodwork from this week was CD4%:40 (885), CD8%:32 (724), Absolute Lymphocyte 2237 and I am detectable (both using the revised COBAS(R) Ambliprep ver. 2.0 testing).

I am confused because, as far as I understand it, the test shows my CD4 has gone up which is good. However, I am detectable now, which makes me nervous. What does this all mean?

As an aside, I've had a seasonal cold that everyone in my office has. I had the bloodwork done toward the tailend of the cold... could that effect my results?

I very much appreciate your help in interpreting this. Seeing these changes scares the hell outta me.

Thanks!

You don't indicate what the viral load value is that now indicates you are detectable. It is possible that other ongoing infections can increase viral load transiently, but it is much less likely when someone is on HIV treatment. If the viral load is just in the detectable range (i.e. 40-200) it is more likely to be a blip, likely related to assay variability.

Syphilis Treatment
constant decrease in CD4 after initial peak