HBV Viral Load
Nov 19, 2011
could like to ask the following result: HBsAG 9985 IU/ML HBsAG w/titer (CMIA) - 2866.200 - Reactive Anti HBs - 0.00 -Non reactive HBeAG -1.612 - Gray zone Anti HBe - 1.300 - non reactive Anti HBC Igm - 0.050 - non reactive Anti HBC Total - 13.190 - Reactive
HBV viral Load - 60 IU/ML
what does it mean? what is the normal HBV viral load? please advice. I'm getting confused and worried about the result.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a low viral load, and likely indicates chronic infection. The viral load can range from 10 to > 100 million.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.