Nov 19, 2011
this is the result of the test of my boyfriend after taking baraclude after taking baraclude for 4 months.. kindly interpret 6iu/ml 36 copies/mL
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what the starting HBV viral load level was. I assume it was higher than the current value. That is likely a good response but it is difficult to comment further without knowing how much the viral load has decreased.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Saliva Risk Of Getting HIV
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.