Low cd4 count

I was diagnosed HIV positive in November 2011. Before then, I was not weak, I only had diarrhoe. Surprisingly, my CD4 is 167. Does the cd4 count mean I've been living with the virus for a long time without knowing?

It is likely the case that you have had this infection for a while. It is very difficult to gauge how long without having had HIV tests in the past which were negative to know how long you have been infected. Regardless, you need HIV treatment, as your CD4 count is < 200 which means you also have an AIDS diagnosis and are at great risk for developing serious other infections. Your diarrhea could be a clue to that.

Recent Lab Results for HIV+ Patient
Sudden increase in VL