Nov 13, 2011
May result in HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (REAL TIME PCR)is 372 IU/ml is it removeble? What is the treatment?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was performed or if other HBV testing was performed and the results of those tests. This is a very low HBV viral load and could represent chronic infection. In many cases this would not be treated because the viral load is so low. But the decision to treat requires a more extensive workup. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.