Nov 13, 2011
May result in HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (REAL TIME PCR)is 372 IU/ml is it removeble? What is the treatment?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was performed or if other HBV testing was performed and the results of those tests. This is a very low HBV viral load and could represent chronic infection. In many cases this would not be treated because the viral load is so low. But the decision to treat requires a more extensive workup. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Could Runny Nose Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.