Never before asked about the western blot

Hi dr. Is it normal/acceptable for the western blot results to come back as Positive and not showing the band that were found??. I ask this because I already tested positive on a screaning test after having sex one time in my life (protected) so now I'm left to rationalise the infection as due to condom failure (since I didn't check the condom after sex). Please answer my question. Thank u in advance.

Reports of HIV-1 western blot reports vary by laboratory. They could just report that it is positive or they could identify all bands that are positive or negative.

hiv and full blood count question?????
viral load is 400