hiv and full blood count question?????
Nov 13, 2011
i was wondering i know HIV needs a special test, but if someone was infected for say more than over 1 year, and if they had a full blood count would it be normal or would it show some abnormalities? Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could very well be normal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.