confusing lab results

hi i am positive since last 2 yrs...started atripla in july 2010...never missed a dose...baseline resistance...nil. my lab results befor treatment cd-316 vl-11000 after treatment july 2010 cd 428 vl 118 nov 2010 cd 564 vl ud apr 2011 cd 612 vl ud sep 2011 cd 670 vl 5580 why there sudden increase in viral load?? i never missed a dose?? can it be reisitance?? m petrified...i thought my med will work for years and i have life for decades....wot do i do?? i had chicken pox infection from 25-july 2011 till 1 aug 2011...and was vaccinated with hep b on 20 aug 2011... can that be reason or m a victim of resistance...wot next option do i have...does resistance mean i shall cut another 10 yr from my life

Both reasons you suggest could be the cause. the first thing to do is repeat the viral load. If it is undetectable, then it was likely the infection or vaccination. If it is still elevated then resistance is likely, and I would suggest getting a resistance test to determine which of the drugs in atripla your virus may have become resistant to. There are many options for treatment if resistance is confirmed, and no this won't cut your life expectancy.

Weird behavior of CD4 counts and VL
hiv and full blood count question?????