supplement to gain weight and build muscle

Hi Doctor Holodnity. I would like to know if there's any supplement that could help me to gain weight and build muscle, cause I'm in aids and I was in hospital for a while and loose weigh. now I am recover and well but will like to gain weigh and muscle. I heard about glutamine but don't know if would be ok for me to take it since I'm in aids thank you very much..have a good week!!

I think maintaining a health lifestyle, including taking your HIV meds, a good balanced diet, exercise (and or moderate weigh training) and staying away from a recreational drugs, etc, will allow you to gain that weight back without any supplements. If after several months of these kinds of interventions you still have not gained any weight then it might be time to reassess.

Low CD4 Count
White Blood Count Keeps going lower on ARV's