HIV- in a relationship with HIV+
Oct 15, 2011
I'm curious whether or not there is a high transmission risk among unprotected oral sex if I, a female, am HIV- and my partner, a male is positive. He has an undetectable viral load, so I'm curious -- what is the risk without a condom and further more, what is the risk when swallowing?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although of low probability, infection is still possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Anal Fingering?
- Sucking Penis Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Chest Cold?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.