|HIV- in a relationship with HIV+
Oct 15, 2011
I'm curious whether or not there is a high transmission risk among unprotected oral sex if I, a female, am HIV- and my partner, a male is positive. He has an undetectable viral load, so I'm curious -- what is the risk without a condom and further more, what is the risk when swallowing?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although of low probability, infection is still possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.