|could public exposure affect my immune system?
Oct 15, 2011
Hi Doctor. I have been diagnose is aids, now I'm in treatment and my cd4 raise up from 39-cd4(9 month ago)- to 458 cd4 now.I just wonder if I take public transportation and work directly with people could that affect my immune system since I'm in aids? Thanks...wish you a nice day!!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Glad you have had a great treatment response. Yes, there is always the risk of acquiring infections from other people, but your immune system is now in much better shape to handle that. Washing your hands or keeping alcohol rub handy will prevent a lot of infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.