Stage/Level of Syphilis

I've recently been tested positive for Syphilis and have a reactive reading of 1:32. What does that mean, is that an early stage, late stage? I know there are different stages that have the different symptoms. Im wondering where on the spectrum do I fall, and how soon could I be cured or if being cured is a possibility.

The RPR titer by itself does not correlate with the stage of syphilis. That is usually determined by what kinds of signs and symptoms one has. Your doctor has likely assessed what stage you are in, and the treatment regimen will reflect that. The RPR titer is useful for following the treatment response. Yes cure is almost certainly possible.

aids and pregnancy
New results..., undetectable but cd4 still low