aids and pregnancy
Oct 15, 2011
Hi Doctor Holodniy. I would like to know if I'm in aids and get pregnant could my baby be hiv or aids? thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, that is possible. However, Starting and staying on HIV treatment during pregnancy and getting your CD4 count increased and viral load undetectable would significant reduce the chance of your baby becoming infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.