papsmear shows cancer?

i have living with HIV positive status since 2003 and i'm married, have two kids. and last year i did pap smear and get my results this month so the results show that i my have cancer. so i did another test still waiting for the result. i'm 30 years old. id like to know if it is bad and can i take out my womb?

The devil is in the details. Is it really confirmed to be cervical cancer, and is it superficial or more extensive? The answers to these questions will determine what kind of treatment is required.

cofused
cd4 down vl undetectable