|papsmear shows cancer?
Oct 15, 2011
i have living with HIV positive status since 2003 and i'm married, have two kids. and last year i did pap smear and get my results this month so the results show that i my have cancer. so i did another test still waiting for the result. i'm 30 years old. id like to know if it is bad and can i take out my womb?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The devil is in the details. Is it really confirmed to be cervical cancer, and is it superficial or more extensive? The answers to these questions will determine what kind of treatment is required.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Seroconversion
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.