Oct 15, 2011
She inffected me but my viroload is much higher than hers how is this possible
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Because the HIV viral load is not the same in every person who is infected. It depends on the underlying immune system of a person on how well in the absence of HIV treatment they can control viral replication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can An Hbv Or Hiv Carrier Have No Symptoms But Spread The Disease To Others?
- Conventional Hiv Blood Testing
- Can Hiv Cause Kidney Infection?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- How Can A Woman Be Hiv Positive And Her Husband Hiv Negative?
- Eosinophilic Folliculitis And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.