Oct 15, 2011
She inffected me but my viroload is much higher than hers how is this possible
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Because the HIV viral load is not the same in every person who is infected. It depends on the underlying immune system of a person on how well in the absence of HIV treatment they can control viral replication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Masturbation?
- What Is The Risk Of Fingering Stripper?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Oral Sex On A Woman?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Touching A Cut?
- What Is The Risk Of Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.