Oct 15, 2011
what does it mean if my wbc is 1.5L, lymphs is 49H, neutrophils absolute is 1.5L occute blood 2+
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Having a low WBC and neutrophil count is very nonspecific and could represent the possibility of many different kinds of medical problems. More testing is required.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.