HCV RNA QN TMA TEST
Oct 15, 2011
i RECENTLY GOT A 1.80 LOG IU/ml on my hcv rna qn tma test is that my antibodies showing up or is it a low level of infection? Liver panel is normal and has been...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That test measures whether there is HCV virus and not antibodies present. I assume you had a previous HCV antibody test that was positive and that is why the viral load test was obtained. That result would be a very low viral load. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Inactive Carrier Of Hepatitis B Contagious?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Going To The Dentist And Hiv Risk
- If You Get Flu Like Symptoms After Sex Is It Hiv?
- Can Lesbians Contract The Aids Virus?
- Is A Stomachache A Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.