|HCV RNA QN TMA TEST
Oct 15, 2011
i RECENTLY GOT A 1.80 LOG IU/ml on my hcv rna qn tma test is that my antibodies showing up or is it a low level of infection? Liver panel is normal and has been...
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That test measures whether there is HCV virus and not antibodies present. I assume you had a previous HCV antibody test that was positive and that is why the viral load test was obtained. That result would be a very low viral load. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Chest Cold An Ars Symptom?
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.