|Hiv+ woman and negitive partner
Oct 9, 2011
I am A positive hetero female. Doing very well on the meds since 1998 when I had PCP.My T's are 640 and very low VL 2000.Can I still infect a -man should a condom break or have an accident .. I heard no..
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't think you want to prove the negative here and go without condoms. A detectable viral load in the blood can translate to detectable viral load in the genital tract.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.