Thrush with Hiv/Aids
Oct 9, 2011
I want to know if a persons t cell has gone up and their viral load has gone down and they have been ok otherwise and afterwards thrush in the mouth has set in does this mean a person has gone back to what they were doing prior or does this mean their tcells have dropped and the viral load has gotten higher?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Symptoms Of Hpv Skin Rashes
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.