|can i increase my cd 4 count without arv's
Oct 9, 2011
hi i just wanned to know is it possible to increase my cd4 count as im pregnant without arv's. If soh which medicine can i use
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely. Although you don't indicate what your CD4 count is now, and what your HIV viral load is, you should consult with an obstetrician who is an expert in taking care of HIV infected women who are pregnant and determine what ARVs are appropriate for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.