Oct 2, 2011
Dear Mark Holodniy, MD., Do you know any experimental treatment where they tried to infuse all the immunological cells (T, B, machrophags..) togeather with antibodies? Where can I read about it? Thank You!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I assume you mean for HIV treatment, as this approach is being used for treatment of cancers and other medical conditions. Most of the work is published in scientific journals, although there may some lay-press articles about it as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Do Herpes Mouth Sores Look Like?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.