Oct 2, 2011
Dear Mark Holodniy, MD., Do you know any experimental treatment where they tried to infuse all the immunological cells (T, B, machrophags..) togeather with antibodies? Where can I read about it? Thank You!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I assume you mean for HIV treatment, as this approach is being used for treatment of cancers and other medical conditions. Most of the work is published in scientific journals, although there may some lay-press articles about it as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.