TB and ART

Have recently been diagnosed hiv+ and am on tb treatment for two weeks now. I have not yet had a CD4 test and am afraid and not yet ready to start ART if i am told that i should. What advice would you give me?

You need to start HIV meds now. It will almost certainly be the case that your CD4 count is already low and you would qualify for HIV treatment anyway. However, you need to have a good immune system, in addition to the TB meds, to get rid of the TB infection. Thus, the reason to start HIV meds.

Viral load testing
Why is my viral load dropping so fast