cd4 don after stress!!!!

hello doctors,i went to my doc last week and my cd4 was 470 im cocern because they was 568 3 months prior to that ,im on atripla and i take it every nite ,i have stressful situations in my home and im in school ...my viral load is less than 20, should i worry coz i am.....thanks doc you all do a terrific job!!!!

Another number to follow is the CD4 percent, which is a more stable number over time. Given that you are on treatment with an undetectable viral load, I suspect that your CD4 percent is stable, and therefore the change in CD4 count is not significant.

not much cd 4
How does this help?