Sep 25, 2011
I have had a sisnus and bronchitis for over a month, I am taking Atripla, I have been pos for 20 yrs, cell count 1800, virl load neg, my doc just start me on prednisone and amoxclav, the pred id for 12 days, should I worried about what it will do.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If your concern is about the prednisone, I would not be concerned about taking it for such a short course, and given how good a shape your immune system is currently in.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- 4th Generation Elisa 6 Months Conclusive
- Can Hiv Test Results Change After 4 Months?
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.