Sep 25, 2011
Test results show 3.56x10^9/L having changed from a previous 7.21x10^9/L. What does this all mean?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Are The Worst Side Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Chlamydia Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.