Sep 25, 2011
Test results show 3.56x10^9/L having changed from a previous 7.21x10^9/L. What does this all mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Stress Be A Reason For Thrush?
- Do Bumps In Armpit Hurt From Hiv And Are They Visible?
- How Long After Sex Can It Take To Find Out You Have Hiv?
- Percentage Of People Testing Positive At 4 Weeks For Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv Throw Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- Hiv Outside Human Body
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.