Cd4-CD8, toxoplasmosis

Being diagnosed with HIV by elisa test only. Cd4 57, cd4 % 18%, T suppressor normal. A swelling innbrain whichnindicate toxoplasmosis. Doctor put her on medicine. Is all ok for you doctor? Any idea on improvement? Her stomach is swelling day by day.... Please help!

I think the chance for recovery is very good. It is important to have started the medications for toxoplasmosis and get control of that infection. HIV medications should be started very soon after that. Although the CD4 count is very low, the CD4% being 18% is a good sign and means that her CD4 count will go up significantly after starting HIV treatment. I am not sure what to make of the swollen stomach, I am sure the doctors will address that.

Dental Work
Cure vs Treatment