Sep 18, 2011
Hello Dr. Regarding hypergammaglobulinemia in seropositive patients, when this condition is actually observed,i mean in which stage of the infection? after seroconversion until final stage (Aids)?.Or would it be observed even in Aids stage? Than you for yout time. Best regards
Response from Dr. Holodniy
it can occur at any stage, but usually occurs in less advanced infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- Does Septra Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Vomit?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.