test results for hep b surf ab total of 6.3<10
Sep 11, 2011
im trying figure out if that means negative all the other tests said nonreactive
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained, or whether you have been exposed to HBV or have received all or some of the HBV vaccine injections. Thus, it is difficult to determine the significance of the result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Virus Pass Through The Pores Of Condoms?
- Would Chlamydia Show Up In A Pap Test
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.