treatment for neuropathy
Sep 4, 2011
Patients are experiencing muscle wasting and neuropathy in both lower and upper extremities, what is the current treatment for these symptoms if they are on Atripla?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is unusual to manifest these symptoms as a result of taking Atripla. If all other causes have been ruled out, then I would change the regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv If You Top?
- Hiv Through Nail Cut Fingering
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percentage Of People Die From Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.