treatment for neuropathy
Sep 4, 2011
Patients are experiencing muscle wasting and neuropathy in both lower and upper extremities, what is the current treatment for these symptoms if they are on Atripla?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is unusual to manifest these symptoms as a result of taking Atripla. If all other causes have been ruled out, then I would change the regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Do Modern Elisa Hiv Tests Detect O And N Strains?
- Hand Job And Spit Small Cut
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.