HCV Viral Load

will you please explain to me what this means.~~ Viral load result for HCV RNA is 493,000IU/ML the log 10 value of HCV rna is 5.7 test information: hep c rna quant real-time pcr (log iu/ml) could you break it down for me and tell me what it means, please???

Your HCV viral load is in the low to moderate range. The average viral load is about 1-2 million. The IU number and log10 copy number are the same number expressed in different mathematical ways. You nede to discuss with a liver specialist whether HCV treatment is indicated for you now or not.

hepatitis b
Should I start treatment?