Sep 4, 2011
what is borderline hepatitis b mean? i'm 16 yrs of age and my last hepatitis vaccination was in 1996
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what test was performed and gave this result. I assuming this was a hepatitis B virus surface antibody test, it means that you likely have immunity after the vaccination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Sex On A Woman And HIV Transmission Risk
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.