Sep 4, 2011
what is borderline hepatitis b mean? i'm 16 yrs of age and my last hepatitis vaccination was in 1996
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what test was performed and gave this result. I assuming this was a hepatitis B virus surface antibody test, it means that you likely have immunity after the vaccination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.