why hasn't my CD4 gone up after 9 years on meds?

I have lived with HIV for nine years and during the eight years I have been using antiretrovirals (AZT, 3TC and Nevirapine) I also have a wife and three children and their final test results remained negative for HIV. I want to ask how the treatment I had almost ten years and CD4 never more than 350. in my country Indonesia HIV treatment is limited. Thank you for your attention.

You don't indicate what your starting CD4 count was before treatment (if known) and what your HIV viral load results are now. If your CD4 count was very low before starting and your viral load has remained undetectable, you have likely reached a plateau and will probably not see much more of an increase. However, with a CD4 count of 350, you are out of the major danger zone for opportunistic infections associated with HIV infection.

when should i get the flu shot?
VL and CD4 confusion