|when should i get the flu shot?
Aug 28, 2011
Im seeing ads now (last week of August) that flu shots are available... Is it too early to get the shot? How long does it protect you? When do you recommend someone with HIV to get it? Should I wait until October or November or get it right when its available. Last week My CD4 is 448, VL 57 (been on Atripla for 8 wks, my VL came down from 96,000).... I live in NYC where we have brutal winters. Thanks for your time!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would get it now and not wait.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Hpd A Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Long Term Effects Of Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.