Aug 28, 2011
The last time we chated my labs were as follows cd4=263 v/l=1378 and percentage was 25% and now 20 days later my labs they are as follows cd4=412 v/l=702 and percentage is still the same 25%. SO my question is I have not started meds yet so is my body a long term progressor?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, I would not consider you and with those numbers a long term nonprogressor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- Syphilis Rash On Arm
- Syphilis And The Immune System
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.