hepa b booster shot
Aug 28, 2011
hi doctor.. i just want to ask if i need a hep b booster shot? my anti hbs result was reactive 55.77 mIU/ml COV 10.000, is it low doc? thanks in advance.. God Bless
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No you don't need a booster shot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Ear Pain
- Probability Of Hiv Transmission With Condom
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.