hepa b booster shot
Aug 28, 2011
hi doctor.. i just want to ask if i need a hep b booster shot? my anti hbs result was reactive 55.77 mIU/ml COV 10.000, is it low doc? thanks in advance.. God Bless
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No you don't need a booster shot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Organ Systems Involved Or Affected By Hiv
- Aids Or Hiv From Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period
- What Does The Hiv Rash Look Like?
- Getting Rid Of Buffalo Hump On Back Of Neck
- Are Purple Gums A Symptom Of Hiv?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.