hepa b booster shot
Aug 28, 2011
hi doctor.. i just want to ask if i need a hep b booster shot? my anti hbs result was reactive 55.77 mIU/ml COV 10.000, is it low doc? thanks in advance.. God Bless
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No you don't need a booster shot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Rubbing Vagina?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.