Aug 28, 2011
Doc, I have all the vaccines for HBV when I was born, but I was said to be having the HBV just recently by Red Cross blood bank here in the Philippines. My question is, if they are using HBsab would the result be the opposite of HBsag?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to find out what result they are reporting. If you were vaccinated against HBV, the lab test would be showing a positive HBV surface antibody test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.