hcv rna pcr quant and hcv rna pcr copies
Aug 28, 2011
Just was tested and got a result: AFP-TUMOR Marker 1.8 NG/ML hcv rna pcr quant "no reported value" IU/ML hcv rna pcr copies 6.36 COPY/ML I don't understand what does it mean. Is it bad or good result? Do I have a chance to recover?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were ordered. You also don't indicate whether a HCV antibody test or confirmatory test was done and what the results were. Thus, it is difficult to interpret what those lab results mean.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.