Aug 21, 2011
if uyou have had your series of 3 shots for hep b do you ever need to get them again or a booster shot to prevent the virus? Or are you good for life on just the three shots?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You should have a hepatitis B virus surface antibody level tested to document immunity.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.