CD4 count up , Percentage dropped
Aug 14, 2011
My CD4 count 16 weeks ago was 1308 and percentage was 53% . I just received my results from this weeks test and my CD4 count is up to 1340 however the percentage dropped to 50%. Everything I am reading states that the percentage should remain stable, and now I am concerned that I dropped 3% in just 16 weeks. Should I be concerned?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not be concerned. That change is still within the margin of error.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.