CD4 count up , Percentage dropped
Aug 14, 2011
My CD4 count 16 weeks ago was 1308 and percentage was 53% . I just received my results from this weeks test and my CD4 count is up to 1340 however the percentage dropped to 50%. Everything I am reading states that the percentage should remain stable, and now I am concerned that I dropped 3% in just 16 weeks. Should I be concerned?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not be concerned. That change is still within the margin of error.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea Sign Of Seroconversion
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.