Aug 14, 2011
sir, my HBV DNA test result is lomot of detection 20 IU/ml conversion 1 IU is equivalent to 5.82 copies/ml specificty 100%with confidence limt of 99.54% HBV DNA quantification COBAS taqMan 15717 IU/ml 5.20
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- My Boyfriend Has Has Hep C
- Does Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Does Hiv Infect Human White Blood Cells?
- What Are Good Essential Oils For Hepatitis C?
- Another Name For Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.