Aug 14, 2011
sir, my HBV DNA test result is lomot of detection 20 IU/ml conversion 1 IU is equivalent to 5.82 copies/ml specificty 100%with confidence limt of 99.54% HBV DNA quantification COBAS taqMan 15717 IU/ml 5.20
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- Syphilis And Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.