My virus is no longer suppressed and very concerned about my numbers

I was diagnosed about 2.5 years ago and over the past year have been undetectable with CD4 at around 700+. I take my meds around the same time every day (Truvada, Norvir, Prezista) and have rarely missed any meds in the 2 years I have taken them. My recent visit with my dr. to get my lab results my virus is no longer is suppressed and has taken a pretty big jump to 80,000. I dont understand how this has happened and am worried. I know I can always change my regimen but how is it some of my other friends have been on the same regimen for 10 years+? I live a healthy lifestyle for the most part, however 5 months ago I lost my mother and have had relationship problems. Could this be why? I am not understanding what I could have done for this to happen...

It unusual to see failure with that very potent regimen. However, it can happen, even in the face of very good adherence. The first thing to do is repeat the test and make sure it is real and not a lab error. If confirmed, a resistance test should be performed to confirm if drug resistance is present and to which drugs. Possibilities if real include preexisting or acquisition of drug resistant strains that are not covered by the drugs, or drug interactions with other meds reducing the effective concentrations of the HIV meds.

Hep C antibody test showed reactive and next step
My Viral load is undetectable and CD count come down